From: Barzilai Spinak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 4:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Axis 1.2 supports doc/lit better, they say

Everyone is saying that Axis 1.2 supports doc/li better.
Anybody can tell me in which ways, especifically?

BarZ

Nueva forma de conectarse a internet en URUGUAY
Tel. 0909.20.30   =>   Acceso 100% digital 56K!
Promocion lanzamiento: $0,10 mas IVA el minuto.
http://www.internet.com.uy - Internet en serio.