From: Liu, Scott
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 10:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to enable Axis client to return more than one cookie

Hi, All,

I have a question on cookie or session management. This has been baffling me for a while. Hope that someone there has solved a similar problem.

In the application I am running there are two cookies from server. First one is the “JSESSIONID” and the second one is application specific. When the session is enabled on client side I only see the second cookie returned to the server in TCPMonitor. Could this be that there is a default cookie limit which has a size of one thus the first cookie was overridden by the second one?

I tried to access MessageContext on the client but the object was null. How do I solve this problem?

This is what I have.

        AxisEngine eng = service.getEngine();

        MessageContext ctx = eng.getEngine().getCurrentMessageContext();

The ctx object is null.

Thanks,

Scott