In a serializer, I would like to implement writeSchema by reading in a
file that contains the schema definition. I have the file anyway and
this way consistency is ensured. Using Types.loadInputSchema(URL)
things could be really easy. If only I could obtain a URL pointing to
my file. ServletContext.getResource(path) would help a lot -- but how
do I get hold of the relevant ServletContext instance?

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                 Nothing is as brilliantly adaptive
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       as selective stupidity.