Thank you for your help.  The code below did not get exactly what I wanted, but it pointed me in the right direction.  I had to go about three child elements deeper to find the actual value I wanted.  I actually replaced the getChildElements with getFirstChild and then called getFirstChild 4 times until I had the actual value.  Thank you for your quick reply.

Paul

>>>[EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/20/04 12:15 pm >>>
Hi Paul,

This should get you where you want to go....

SOAPEnvelope    env  = messageContext.getRequestMessage().getSOAPEnvelope();
SOAPBodyElement e    = env.getFirstBody();
Iterator it          = e.getChildElements();
while (it.hasNext()) {
}

By iterating thru the child elements you should be able to retrieve the proper
information...

Al