Hello,

I do NOT have log4j in the CLASSPATH because of some conflicts and I do not want to use log4j or any other logging frameworks.

I just want to:

1) Make Axis write to the servlet engine's log file which gets rotated and it also captures the messages from my web service server side implementation.

2) Be able to set higher log levels (debug level) so I can see more verbose messages, stack traces, etc. when something doesn't go as expected.

Can you please tell me how I can do 1) and 2)? I just need a starting point and I can figure it out from there ...

Thanks.

--
Tim