From: Conzemius, Clarence P. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 10:16 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: AXIS for Tandem OSS

What version of AXIS would be used for Tandem OSS? My specific problem is related to the fact that wsdl2java created source files with org/apache/axis/client/Service which is not found on Tandem OSS. Has anyone installed AXIS on Tanem OSS?

Any suggestions or directions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Clarence (Claude) P Conzemius
Phone: 507-266-2189
Pager: 127-07565
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Location: Siebens 828

Learn more about Paymentech's payment processing services at www.paymentech.com THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL. This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy this message or any attachments. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer. ..