I may not understand exactly what you are trying to do, but did you notice the "-c" option to wsdl2java where you can specify a class to use instead of the BindingImpl?

Sorry if I am off topic with my answer.

Tim

Brian Davis wrote:
I wrote an ant task to do this, you can use it if you like. It would be nice if they included something like this with Axis. I sent the jar to you, just put it on your classpath. If anyone else would like it, just email me. I couldn’t attach it and send to the list.

You’ll need something like:

<taskdef name="fixwsdl2java" classname="com.willyloman.anttasks.FixWSDL2JavaTask"/>

And then:

<fixwsdl2java filename="your filename" classtocall="your fully qualified class"

extraarguments=", org.apache.axis.MessageContext.getCurrentContext()" />

The extra arguments go just inside the last ‘)’

Brian Davis

Software Developer

JMM Ventures