Hello,

When I want to open a wsdl file generated by Axis into XMLSpy, I have the validation error "Unable to load schema with target namespace 'http://security.pfts'" on the elements definitions/types/schema/import.
I don't know if it is related but when I generate the wsdl file with java2wsdl tool, I have the message "Please register a typemapping/beanmapping for 'digor.util.exception.DigorException'". I tried to add the line <mapping namespace="urn:exception.util.digor" package="digor.util.exception"/> in the ant task java2wsdl but I have the same message.

I would like to know if this error is due to Axis that doesn't generate valid wsdl or XMLSpy that does't read well standard wsdl.

Joseph