To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: Is latest nightly build stable

To build axis sources, first remove everything from your classpath
environment and keep some optional jars in axis/lib folder -
activation.jar and mail.jar etc, and make sure your ant and jdk stuff
are in path. And then just run "ant" from ws-axis/java folder. It
builds fine for me right now.

-venkat