Hello All,

We have an Axis server configured with 2 types of services: some that are defined in server-config.wsdd and others that are defined with .JWS files.

One of the WSDD-defined entries defines an authentication service.  If it is successful, we put an object in the session obtained from the MessageContext.  On the service instance and the call instances from the client we have set the maintainSession flag to true. If we subsequently call another WSDD-defined service, the session object is there as expected.  However, if we subsequently call one of the JWS file-defined services it is not there and we would like it to be.

Any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks,

Marc