Yes, I do. Ah, I missed the --extraClasses option ...

Do I need to also include anything special for the arrays to work (e.g.a B[] in addition to B)?

Thanks.

Tim

Sebastien Mayemba Mbokoso wrote:
Do you know all the object types of 'Object o' at run-time ? If you do
maybe you can use
Java2WSDL with that more option : --extraClasses ?

Sebastien