I have this site I've been running with AxKit for a while, it consists of a provider that converts some data into XML and then stylesheets that render that data to HTML. So I'm not really using it for more than just running libxslt, and it's cache.

What I would like to do is add a little customization like user names and log in log out buttons on the previously static pages. AxAddOutputTransformer seemed to be the thing to do that part with, because I really didn't want to loose the caching of all the xslt work on the static portions of the page.

regarding AxAddOutputTransformer, I was just going to try it out but I can't get it to work. My subroutine is never called. I tried adding it to the global config, to a .htaccess file, and in a <FilesMatch> section. I'm not sure where to look next or how to debug why it's not working. ( is anyone using it? )

Thanks.

--fess