On Dec 19, 2004, at 10:31 PM, John Fessenden fess wrote:

Thanks. At least now I know it's just my setup.

What versions are you using of: AxKit, LibXML, XML::LibXML, XSLT, LibXSLT?

I upgraded libxml2 2.6.14 -> 2.6.16,
and        libxslt 1.1.11 -> 1.1.12

and the problem has gone away. my axkit uris are now working.
Thanks for getting me back to the basics of always upgrade to the latest. :)
your feedback has been of great help.

before i went of on vacation i thought i fixed the issue.
however i was mistaken in my testing, the thing that worked was the http:// uri
and not the axkit: uri.

I just wanted to post to the list and be sure to rescind the above information
about those versions working for me, they don't.

Now that I'm back from vacation, I'll try some more combo's of things on
more boxes, and see if i can figure out why axkit uri's don't work for me,
but work for Simon.

--fess