Hello.

A proper question this time. A simple one with, hopefully, a simple
answer. Why does the following block of xsp-code:

 <f:textfield name="foo">
   <xsp:attribute name="default">bar</xsp:attribute>
 </f:textfield>

result in the following html:

 <input type="text" name="foo" />

instead of

 <input type="text" name="foo" value="bar" />

?

And, of course, how does one solve this?

Of course, 'bar' is in fact an xsp-expression, so I can't put it in
the default-attribute. I realise this might have to do with
xml-namespaces and their scopes, something that I'm not really an
expert on. Apologies if this question is beyond the scope of this
list.

Thanks.

Martijn