On 27-Nov-07, at 8:03 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

1) $bbref should be stored somewhere, but where? I presume in the notes
of something. If this is correct, which notes and how do I get them?
I suppose Ax2/Danga somehow maintains a list of watched fds along with a
persitent data structure?

Store it in your Firstb2b::AxKit2::SubprocessEvent class. (add another "field").

2) What does the callback of addotherfds do? I can't get it to fire.

You don't need it. That's only required when you can't create a subclass of Danga::Socket.

Matt.