Hello all.

Since this list has gone rather quiet, I was wondering what the
development status of AxKit2 is. While working with AxKit2, I found a
few (minor) bugs in the code (e.g. sending multiple cookies didn't
work). I thought it might be worth having these fixed in the official
code too. Moreover, I changed the code at a few places for my own
convenience. Nothing like rocket science there either, but some of
these changes (e.g. adding an optional argument to the axkit script,
which sets the port for the AxKit server, as to make it easier to run
multiple instances of AxKit using the same config file) might be
useful for others.

When I find the time to, I will work on the wiki too.

Martijn.