On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Matt Sergeant wrote:
> Fixed in SVN (I think).

I still get an error when I use My::BaseClass::SubClass as a
base-class, which inherits the handler method from My::BaseClass.
Which makes sense: in _load_module() only My::BaseClass::SubClass is
added to %INC; hence My::BaseClass::SubClass->can('handler') returns
false. Indeed, if I visit another page, that uses My::BaseClass as its
base-class, then it is added to %INC and any the error won't appear on
subsequent visits to the original page. Until, of course, the
AxKit-server is started again.

I easily fixed this by adding the line
  require My::BaseClass;
to My::BaseClass::SubClass, but I thought I'd share this anyway to
save others from half an hour of digging through Perl code. :-)

Martijn.