On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 4:57 PM, Matt Sergeant wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, Martijn wrote:
>> Speaking of XSP, would it be worth adding a line
>>  no warnings 'redefine';
>> to the XSP-blurb that is being evaluated? Otherwise, I get tons of
>> 'subroutine ... redefined' warnings when an XSP page is loaded again.
>
> Yes, probably a good plan.
>
> Though presumably you mean after it has changed? It should only recompile it
> if it has changed since the first loading...

That's what I expected too, but I do get the warnings even if I
haven't touched the script, even when using the demo/serve_xsp plugin
that comes with AxKit. The script pasted below gives subroutine
redefined warnings for each of foo, bar and xml_generator. Looking at
the transform() subroutine in AxKit2::Transformer::XSP, I do not see
why $processor->input would ever return false, which I think is why
the XSP-blurb is always evaluated.

Martijn.

---------8<--------------8<---------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>