Hi List,

I am getting errors when I try to run the TAL demo on Axkit2.

It seems to be a problem with the contents of the
<func:function name="bxf:tales">  element.

At Transformer/TAL.pm line 45  it Carp::Croaks with
compilation error: file unknown-1a5d8f0 element param element param only allowed within a template, variable or param compilation error: file unknown-1a5d8f0 element choose element choose only allowed within a template, variable or param compilation error: file unknown-1a5d8f0 element otherwise element otherwise only allowed within a template, variable or param

However, I can create a separate file that is the xsl from __DATA__ and transform index.xml on the command line with no problems.

Thanks in advance.
Harry