Hi Angela;  I found Virginia’s birth and I believe it says when her father
died, in the margin, but; I can’t quite read the date.  Below that I think it
also says when she died?

Sam (Mazatlán, MX)

From: Ângela Loura
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2019 12:22 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Sidenote, Santa Maria, Sao Pedro

Hi Sam,

Do you know if the bride's father was deceased at the time of the marriage? If
so, i think the bride would need the father's legal permission if she was under
25, but then again, i'm not sure if that applies to that time period.

Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia domingo, 29/12/2019 à(s)
04:13:
I didn't read the body. It kinda looks like that, yet Virginia has parents that
are named (maybe they died and that's not mentioned?). They also got a
dispensation to marry, so they are cousins. A native speaker will have to tell
us what that "orphan that is legally authorized to marry by a judge at city
hall" thing says.
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada