Hi Antonio

> -     tt_local_add(soft_iface, soft_iface->dev_addr);
> +     tt_local_add(soft_iface, soft_iface->dev_addr, 0);

Reading the code, it is not obvious what this 0 mean here. Did you see
Sven's recent patches which introduced enums in various places? Maybe
instead of a bool you could have an enum with two values: wired, wifi?

I've not looked at the other patches yet, but it might even make sense
to have enums for wired, AP, client, adhoc?

> +/* This function check whether the interface represented by ifindex is a
> + * 802.11 wireless device or not. If so the tt_local_entry is marked with the
> + * TT_CLIENT_WIFI flag */
> +static void tt_check_iface(struct tt_local_entry *tt_local_entry, int
> ifindex)

It would be nice to have a more descriptive name, one which tells you
what it is checking. Here it is clear, because of the comment, but
where it is actually used, it is not possible to know what the
function is checking.

Maybe what is actually needed is a function:

bool is_iface_wifi(int ifindex)

and maybe that should be in hard-interface.c? It could be that knowing
if an interface is wired or wifi could be useful in other places. This
was one of the discussions at WBMv4, giving preference to wired
interfaces over wireless.

           Andrew