Hi,

As suggested by you, we configured /32 routes for ad-hoc network.
Raspberry pi's (both edge and non-edge systems) are able to connect to each other, but now even with the same configurations on my laptop I am not able to connect to that network.

As soon as I start babeld on my laptop, all the raspberry pi's get negative route to my laptop.
My laptop does not get any route to these systems.

Also, I noticed that I can no longer access the raspberry pi's through ethernet network. I could access all other devices on the ethernet network except raspberry pi's. Only after I kill babeld on my laptop, I can access raspberry pi_'_s via ethernet network. Consider that I am running babeld only on wlan0 interface and not on eth0 interface on my laptop as well as pi's.

Thanks,
Regards,
__