I had a idea about BBC News's channel using these feeds...  Where should I
post it?

I was watching BBC News 24 this week and there was a feature about sudden
snow on Bodmin Moor, Cornwall.  One woman said "there was nothing on the
news about it", and it occurred to me that if she was watching News 24, she
was probably right.

News 24 has a variety of Astons (graphics), but I was thinking about the
scrolling bar at the bottom of the screen.  I don't know how integrated News
24 and BBC Online are I don't know if the "scroller" is driven from one of
the backstage RSS feeds, but it should be!

This grey/blue visual bar with white text is added somewhere to the studio
output by some box of tricks - usually a PC.

News 24 doesn't have the regional variations that BBC ONE does  - it has
always been  distributed identically to satellite, cable and Freeview.

Sadly, as all dishes point at the same satellite, regionalisation is
unfeasible.

On Freeview, the channel's programs are transmitted in the same digital
terrestrial multiplex that has a national or regional versions of BBC ONE on
Freeview.  It the similar on cable.

So, my idea is to program a "box of tricks" to overlay a customized RSS-fed
scroller for each of the nations (Wales, Scotland, NI) and English regional
variations (for Birmingham, Manchester, Hull, Leeds, Nottingham, Norwich,
Cambridge, Bristol, Tunbridge Wells, Southampton, Plymouth, Newcastle,
Oxford, London and the Channel Islands).

So you would see your own local news, sport and weather in vision.  Then
follow with the current headlines, sport etc.

So the 6 million Freeview homes could get their local news first - with snow
warnings where necessary!

Where can I suggest this?