- but what they have cracked though is making it really easy to use/well
integrated into the service.. (the video tutorial, adding the tab in
organise, adding the word map at the bottom of photos next to comments,
views etc if you've tagged it. I started doing it without even thinking.
- the map, you're right isn't detailed but the search works pretty well
for even v.small UK place names (admittedly I've just tried it on
Isfield (a tiny village in sussex) and Chailey (likewise) but it
recognised both straightaway.(photos of old trains if you're interested)
- I also like the way it has a circle saying "lots" (london, brighton in
the UK at the moment)
- the latest figure for tagged photos is 845K. User created metadata.
Fascinated to see how much of a take up of this there is. Also how much
is just noise ? (gaming, wrong place, confusions and so on).

Jem