<delurks>

I had Surge (University of Southampton Student Radio Sation) on there until
recently:

http://www.last.fm/user/surge

I should get the bot active again. I was using a custom written perl script to
submit the tracks we had been playing.

I did start to wonder what the point of it was - other than publicity.
Although it was quite insteresting to see people with similar tastes in music.
Anyone concerned about last.fm competing with 'real' radio stations? - I guess
they offer a bit of a different service...

Has anyone else been using MusicBrainz identifiers for anything interesting... ?

nick.

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: