please take us off your email list
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Hyett
  To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
  Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 1:22 PM
  Subject: Re: [backstage] Site statistics

  They, the BBC could always use Google Analytics, only takes a few minutes to
set up, its free and the results can be fairly detailed. :)

  I've said it before, but I'll say it again, how the site is used, in terms of
text searches, navigation paths - through the site -most popular pages/videos,
would be as interesting as the content of the site itself.

  Perhaps this is all available and I just haven't seen it.

  Richard