Many thanks to everyone for their help. As David Riddle spots, this came out
of beta yesterday at around 11.30am, and is now the live player for all
users.

On 3/1/07, Richard P Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are there any thoughts of making the new player in to a widget James?

Widget goodness is coming very shortly! We've pre-release versions for most
OS's, but this is "10% time" work at present, so no timescale. We are just
about to release a clever thing around all our archive material, but don't
want to tell Tristan quite yet. ;)

On the technical side, Christian O'Connell sounds a lot better this
morning..... did someone hit the bass button overnight? I have just heard
Oasis "Live Forever", and it is about 3 dB quieter than a equivalent mp3
copy in iTunes, but sounds about as good.
The difference is huge overall, much much better than yesterday. Do you
use those sliding multi-band FM compressors?.... I know that the BBC used to
allow each producer to set-up their own for each show, so the same song
would sound different depending on which show you heard it on. That led to
quite a lot of confusion :-)

I know we were doing some work yesterday on the processing, as a result of
this mailing list.

--
http://james.cridland.net/