From: Keith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 March 2007 12:04
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] World Service Schedule...Missing

Whups, yeh looks like the API is fine. I forgot to increase the limit, so it
was only showing two days :)

Cheers,

Keith

Living under the Jackboot

Australia is merely an island of Antarctica, and of no further significance

Andrew McParland wrote:

Hi Keith,

I can see that the World Service page is empty from Friday and the World

Service people are aware, but our API [1] seems fine to me, e.g. for

Saturday [2].  Did you have a specific problem?

Andrew

BBC Research

[1] http://www0.rdthdo.bbc.co.uk/services/api/

[2]
http://www0.rdthdo.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/api/query.pl?method=bbc.schedule.getPr
ogrammes
<http://www0.rdthdo.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/api/query.pl?method=bbc.schedule.getP
rogrammes&channel_id=BBCWrld&start=2007-03-17T09:45:00Z&end=2007-03-17T23:59
:59Z&limit=100&detail=schedule>