From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of James Cridland
Sent: Mon 5/14/2007 10:15 PM
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] The Proms

On 5/9/07, Sam Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Since the bbc don't provide an ical feed of the proms

Odd. They do, though, provide some quite nifty SMS reminders (at least, they
did last year).

Your iCal feeds don't import correctly into Google Calendar - though I
notice that someone has created a BBC Radio 3 schedule public calendar (just
search for 'BBC Proms' in the public calendars).

It would strike me that a pan-BBC "tell me when this is on" iCal feed would
be a very useful thing: perhaps configurable like...
...schedule.ics?programme=bbc+proms&channel=bbcr3
...schedule.ics?keywords=royal+albert+hall

Those of you with iPods can even pull in these feeds directly into your
iPod, too. Nice.

--
http://james.cridland.net/
(My own views, not those of employers)