Hi Ian,

I seem to have missed the sign up for the UnFest, would you be able to let
me know, where I can sign up if it's still available.

Best wishes,

Abigail

--
Abigail Dankwa
Head of Programme Acquisitions
Community Channel
3-7 Euston Square
Regent's Place
London
NW1 3RG
DL:  +44 20 7874 7645
F:    +44 20 7874 7644
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.communitychannel.org
Watch the Community Channel
Watch Community Channel on Sky 539 Virgin TV 233 Freeview 87 or
video.communitychannel.org
_
Privacy and Confidentiality
This e-mail, its contents & any files transmitted with it are confidential &
are intended only for addressee. If you are not the addressee, you may not
print, copy, use or rely on the contents, attachments or information in any
way except with the express written permission of the sender. This e-mail
has been prepared using information believed by the author to be reliable &
accurate, but The Community Channel makes no warranty as to its accuracy or
completeness. In particular, The Community Channel does not accept changes
made to this e-mail after it was sent.