MiniBar August
Ignites London

Here we are back again with another summer geek special on 31st of August including the launch of Tioti, some more free FREE BEER, tech DIY fun and new start up ideas. Pls RSVP through MeetUp or reply to this email.

We are still working on the program, so if any of you want to take three minutes to present let us know:

* Paul Cleghorn - co-founder Tapeitofftheinternet.com
* Richard Pope of Moo.com will present their cool technology and bring some stickers

If you are interested in presenting, or sponsoring pls let us know.

MiniBar is supported by O'Reilly and BBC

Hope to see you there.
Your MiniBar Team

Christian Ahlert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]