Thank you very much Vijay :-)

Funnily enough I was just reading the BBC¹s response to that article... Here
it is.

A spokesman for the BBC said:

'We are in regular discussions with the ISPs and together are monitoring the
costs associated with video on-demand. The delivery of TV programmes over
the internet is still a very young service, and we can expect that
everything from service propositions, to ISP service packages, to consumer
electronic equipment in the home will evolve over the next few years.

'We will be playing our part in this, and are working closely with ISPs and
CE manufacturers to deliver the best experience that we can to the
audience,' he said.

The BBC also said that delivering a good quality TV programme viewing
experience over the internet involved downloading a lot of data, whatever
the technical solution used.

It also seems some of the ISPs involved plan their own offerings - Tiscali¹s
UK CEO Mary Turner told the Mail on Sunday the firm is planning to sell TV
and video on demand to customers through their broadband lines, saying she
believes there is a 'huge market'.

For everyone else sending in links it may be an idea to send them to me
off-list so it doesn¹t become a mess of links every week.