> That will be the fact that less than 1% of the planet's population lives in
the UK?

YouTube has almost as much UK traffic as bbc.co.uk [1]. bbc.co.uk content is
used/marketed/referred to overseas by BBC Worldwide and the World Service
[2].

My point was that iPlayer¹s impact on media delivery system market shares is
probably quite small when compared to the plethora on video sites out there
(of which YouTube is the biggest).

[1]
http://weblogs.hitwise.com/heather-hopkins/2007/06/youtube_to_overtake_bbc_i
n_uk_1.html