From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adam
Sent: 29 October 2007 10:35
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] flash accessibility

Jonathan,

Looks good however it is pretty pointless for the next year or so until SVG and
<video> tag support is available in any of the browser releases.

I'm extremely impressed with Flash video, It is simple to convert the videos
using Flash 8 encoder and the files are pretty small.  Can not wait until the
H.264 codec support is released.

Regards

Adam