On 13/12/2007, Matthew Cashmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry Dave - we can't drop the NC restriction...

Please explain why :-)

> ...and we've talked about the Ogg Vorbis version before :-)
> Please do feel free to grab the MP3 and encode and make it available in any
> format you'd like!

We did talk about this before, but you did not reply to my last email
about this topic, so I consider it unresolved. I've appended it and
look forward to your response :-)

Also, checking http://blip.tv/file/339619 now, I see it is still
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs - which prohibits
re-encoding. Please update this.