From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Adam Leach
Sent: Fri 12/28/2007 7:02 PM
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] iPlayer search problem

Michael Smethurst wrote:
> in the meantime you could try /programmes
>
> top gear is at:
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mj59

Excellent, i didn't know that had the streaming programs, plus you get
the longer description with the programmes page.

Is there any chance you could give some indication if the program has
got signing as there doesn't appear to be any clear indications in
either iPlayer or the programmes pages.

Adam