Just a list of what we're planning in /programmes world:

>In-programme timing of generic objects or people
in the first instance just for music content - in the future possible
tagging of programme segments as interviews with people, profiles of,
recipes, news stories etc

> TV schedules as a API with past and future ability

So soon you wouldn't believe

> Direct links to iplayer programmes

Soon

> XML of upcoming iplayer programmes

Not properly considered but we should do yes

> XML of programmes about to drop off iplayer (see Matthews prototype next
> slide)

Ditto

> Links between programmes and their programme catalogue entry

Not soon but hopefully not too distant either

> The Programme Catalogue and synced with Dbpedia

Now you're talking - we hope to provide /programmes as linked open data soon
- linking to dbpedia still to be solved - see chris sizemore emails

> A reference page or service for all programmes (/programmes in XML)

Soon

> XML or pub/sub messages for upcoming and favourite programmes

Xml soon for upcoming

> Ability to link BBC identity with favourite programmes

One day

> Keywords, Tags and Search across them and other data

Soon