I just looked at this post http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2008/04/blogs_getting_better_finally.html#commentsanchor
and was about to comment when I saw that registration had been enabled.

Any chance we could see OpenID[1] logins sometime soon?

The benefits of OpenID to the end user are pretty simple:
they don't need to have different accounts on every service (in this case a blog) in existence.

I'm sure there is some Movable Type code which could be borrowed for this.

Anyone else have an opinon on this?

[1] www.openid.net
--
www.tdobson.net