Great idea, finally got around to trying it out. I do seem to have an issue
with the video streaming - on the Wii it keeps stopping and starting, while
watching the same programme on my MacBook Pro works fine without any
stuttering at all.. the two devices share the same Wifi connection, so not
sure what the difference is?
Cheers,
Mario.