On 24 Nov 2008, at 13:46, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 01:35:33PM -0000, Ian Forrester wrote:
You can read more about them here.

Where?

Please post a link. Those of us who read in plain text or in a
non-graphical reader are not gonna be able to click on that!

(I can't see any html so I wonder if there was a link there at all?)

Would love to read more, please let me know where ;-)

I think it is too late unless voting is being held open for another day...

There was no link in my version of the mail.