From: owner-backst...@lists.bbc.co.uk
[mailto:owner-backst...@lists.bbc.co.uk] On Behalf Of Jonathan Austin
Sent: 19 February 2009 10:59
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: [backstage] News Radar

We've posted about News Radar, a "20% time" prototype, on the Journalism
Labs blog.

Worth a look if your interested in seeing the breadth of the BBC's news
coverage.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/journalismlabs/2009/02/bbc_news_radar.html

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. You
should not disclose its contents to any other person. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.

Whilst the Council has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise the risk
of computer software viruses, it cannot accept liability for any damage which
you may sustain as a result of such viruses. You should carry out your own
virus checks before opening the e-mail (and/or any attachments).

Unless expressly stated otherwise, the contents of this e-mail represent only
the views of the sender and do not impose any legal obligation upon the Council
or commit the Council to any course of action.