BBC Micro C21st is not about a machine per se.  It's a conversation about
what was the Micro 25 years ago, and what could a similar effort do for us
today.  It's probably time I took this out of the realm oif occasional Bar
Camp chats and put up a web community looking at the whole thing, but it's
social, political, and technology all together.  Big ideas, well worth
exploring,

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 3:02 PM, J.P.Knight <j.p.kni...@lboro.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Mar 2009, Ant Miller wrote:
>
>> [...] random stuff about a BBC Micro for the 21st Century.
>>

> That sounds intriguing, especially to someone who spent many hours of his
> school boy life installing/fixing/hacking on the first generation version. I
> wonder if a dual core Intel CPU with a couple of gigs of RAM and more drive
> space than existed on the plant in 1984 will work through the Tube? :-)
> -
> Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please
>  Unofficial list archive:

Ant Miller

tel: 07709 265961
email: ant.mil...@gmail.com