I live half way down the Med.
Spent twenty years recording in studios in London.
Been here since day 1. It has been a brilliant place.
Rich

On 2 Jun 2011, at 22:22, Adam McGreggor wrote:

On Thu, Jun 02, 2011 at 05:50:55PM +0100, Giacomo Shimmings wrote:
Me too. It would be rather nice if people could say who they are and
what they're up to when they reply.

I'm unlurking after goodnessknowshowmanyyears of not actually posting.

I do too much, but fortunately, spell my name differently from
most, so am fairly search-engine-of-choice'able.

I sometimes manage to keep on top of email, too ;o)

-- "A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history -- with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."
   -- Mitch Ratcliffe, in 'Technology Review', 1992
-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group. To unsubscribe, please visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html . Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/