On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 8:45 AM, Bob of Donelson Trophy
<b...@donelsontrophy.net> wrote:

> Oops, I need to add to the instruction, you'll definitely need to have the
> Fedora EPEL repo installed as well...
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL
>
> I could add it as a dependency but I don't like automatically installing
> repos...
>

> Just a note. I had checked that I had enabled EPEL but, that would have been
> the CentOS EPEL.

Isn't it all the same?   EPEL is semi-official for Centos in that that
 you can install EPEL by running
yum --enablerepo=extras install epel-release.    That is, the release
package that installs the EPEL repo is available in the Centos extras
repo which is part of the distribution.

     lesmikes...@gmail.com

  • Re: [Backu... Moorcroft, Mark (ARC-TS)[Analytical Mechanics Associates, INC.]
  • Re: [Backu... Moorcroft, Mark (ARC-TS)[Analytical Mechanics Associates, INC.]
    • Re: [... Richard Shaw
      • R... Bob of Donelson Trophy
        • ... Richard Shaw
          • ... Holger Parplies