On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 8:19 AM, Gurvinder <gurvin...@techblue.co.uk> wrote:

> I have been using BackupPc from past few months however I could not find any
> option where I can prioritize hosts for backups from the list of hosts we
> add. Let say i have 10 hosts added for backup, now I want specific hosts to
> start backups earlier than other backup hosts.
>
> Is there a way to achieve this. I tried searching for the same on mailing
> list archive however there was not one old post found where answer was no, It
> cannot be done. I would like to confirm if there is a way to define hosts
> priority.

I don't think there is a setting to force an order - they are just
scheduled as the age of the previous backup hits the interval set
between them.   You can manage it with a manual intervention, like
starting a backup on the one(s) you want to happen first just before
the blackout time ends.  If everything has the same schedule, these
will continue to run first as long as everything completes in order.

     lesmikes...@gmail.com