All,

In the CGI Interface on the BackupPC Service Status Page there is a Column
labelled "Count".  What exactly is that determining? Is it the number of files
that have been backed up from that share?  The reason I ask is because mine has
been stuck on 58721 for quite some time.  What could be causing this and how
can I determine what is happening? There is nothing in the log file currently
that I can see which could be causing a problem.  I have included a snippet
below.

For context, I am running BackupPC version 4 on an Arch Linux server and am
backing up a Windows 10 machine via rsyncd.

On a related note, is there a way to see what specifically is being copied at
any one time... in other words, is there a way to pipe out to the screen what
BackupPC is copying at the moment?  And if so, can someone walk me through how
to do that?

Thanks in advance,

Akibu

bpc_attrib_backwardCompat: WriteOldStyleAttribFile = 0, KeepOldAttribFiles = 0
2020-07-21 22:12:00 Renaming /var/lib/backuppc/pc/mark-desktop/XferLOG.0.z ->
/var/lib/backuppc/pc/mark-desktop/XferLOG.0.z.tmp
2020-07-21 22:15:45 full backup started for directory Sabrent
2020-07-21 22:36:26 full backup started for directory HGST_HDD_6T
2020-07-22 01:35:29 full backup started for directory HGST_HDD_8T1