817/5000
the problem is that it does not give any error message, the structure has
not changed, I am the network administrator, I have reconfigured the host
with the new parameters of the new server
sorry you're right I didn't post the error log

Running: / usr / bin / smbclient \\\\ poseidone \\ E \ $ -U SEAT \\
administrator -E -d 1 -c tarmode \ full -Tc -
full backup started for share E $
Xfer PIDs are now 25662,25661
protocol negotiation failed: NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_RESET
protocol negotiation failed: NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_RESET
tarExtract: Done: 0 errors, 0 filesExist, 0 sizeExist, 0 sizeExistComp, 0
filesTotal, 0 sizeTotal
Got fatal error during xfer (No files dumped for share E $)
Backup aborted (No files dumped for share E $)
Not saving this as a partial backup since it has fewer files than the prior
one (got 0 and 0 files versus 0)