Greetings,

I had a backuppc server running on debian 1o stable, the backups are on an
external hdd.
I've migrated the machine to alpine linux, the backuppc version of both is
3.2.2.
I've copied over all the content of /etc/backuppc to the new os and when I
start it up, I get this error:
2020-08-12 19:09:48 Can't create a test hardlink between a file in
/mnt/backup/pc and /mnt/backup/cpool.  Either these are different file systems,
or this file system doesn't support hardlinks, or these directories don't
exist, or there is a permissions problem, or the file system is out of inodes
or full.  Use df, df -i, and ls -ld to check each of these possibilities.
Quitting...
both /mnt/backup/pc and /mnt/backup/cpool exists and they are folders.

how can I go about fixing this without loosing my backups?

Thanks,

Dagg