Hi Craig,

yes your right i read about the uses of fork() and exec(). In the help, i read
the example about the mysqldump which is shown with quotes. I used that. As you
wrote i removed the quotes and now every script call works. So the help text
was misleading, for me.

Now it works and i can go on with backuppc - i am happy

thx and Kind regards

Taste