Hi Tshepo,

Your screen shot shows that the most recent “full” backup was 4.3 days ago. I
merely suggested that the extra data could be newer than the latest full backup.

Incremental backups still contain all data. It’s just that the web interface
only reports the size of the most recent full backup. So, if you thought this
number was wrong, check again and let us know.

Best regards,

Pim